Monday, June 8, 2009

Pause Menu!

I've finally finished a pause menu, which was something that has been seriously lacking in this game for some time. I'm not going to make a release with it until I have more done, but I just wanted to post a screenshot of what it looks like, so if anyone wants, they can tell me what they would like changed. Also, just to give you an idea of what is coming, I'm going to make a sort of inventory of abilities that you will get throughout the game by beating bosses. For example, by beating Norr, you can get a freeze blast ability which will let you freeze enemies. Rather than include a new key for all the abilities and make things get way out of hand, I'll let you change which ability you wish to use with an inventory. There won't be too many abilities, so don't get your hopes up too much, but please put out your ideas! Post in the comments and it's likely your idea will appear!

Here's the wonderful new screenshot:
Photobucket

I should have an update out between now and Saturday night, so keep a look out!

2 comments:

  1. I made an account :)

    K, I'm done for today. I sent you an email and will continue to do so maybe once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!

    I'll add those bugs to a "Known Bugs" list for the next update.

    ReplyDelete