Saturday, May 2, 2009

v0.6

I've been working hard for the past two days to put together another version before I take a little break.  This version includes a really fun "God Mode" that allows you to become a cool character who has the most powerful attacks in the game, including a blast that kills any enemies/mines it hits, and also a powerful "Angel Summoner" move that will bring 8 angels down who will attack enemies and who can fly through walls.  There have been a few smaller updates as well, including one-way movement blocks that will only allow you to move in one direction through them, as well as a button-activated door that has to have enemies on the buttons to open.  I'm trying to optimize the surface code to speed up the game, and have asked a few questions on the forums, but I don't seem to be getting any responses, so I might have to figure it out on my own.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and please tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment