Saturday, May 30, 2009

v1.4

Updates galore!  I had a lot of time to work today, so I put together a lot of new effects and made 3 new enemies.  The new enemies are the Ground Enemy (name to be decided), the third boss, and a small enemy that is spawned by the boss that hurts you upon impact (like a moving bomb).  The fire levels have been updated with enhanced graphics, with new particles for the lava, making a misty-like smoke that will be attracted to you when you move closer (I don't know why, but it's fun!)  Also, I've created a small blur-like effect on the fire levels for when you move, which looks pretty cool, and it also allows me to tint the screen in layers.  I've got several screenshots for you to look at, so here we go:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I hope you enjoy the update, and please tell me what you think!

Downloads:

No comments:

Post a Comment