Tuesday, May 26, 2009

v1.3

Alright, a new update here to show off some graphics I worked on today. I've decided to add a series of lava/fire levels to the game, as I thought it would make a cool new set of levels that would change up the game a bit.  Also, to make things a little prettier, when enemies die, they give off faint blue particles that will float towards you, and the beam particles will also move towards you, which is fun to screw around with!
Photobucket
I was a little hurt after a battle, so it's a bit red, but you can see the 
volcanoes and beam particles that float towards you.  And of course,
there is your Subconscious's helpful advice!


Downloads:

4 comments:

  1. Wow totally amazing effects and so so amazing

    You have 16 years but this project is totally older.

    Truely you are totally genius and I think u will great thing in future :)


    Keep on that good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy you think so! Thanks a lot for the compliments ^_^

    Do you happen to use game maker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I used Gamemaker :) and used few other languages (C++ C#)

    I used Gamemaker only for small time and make two games (not as awesome as yours but may be pretty fun)

    one I made this year and the second I made it long time ago when I first discovered the game maker.

    this is a link to my last game Mind Hunter
    http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/77692

    Hope u like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun game! Good graphics too! I like the atmosphere around the planet on the main menu especially :)

    ReplyDelete