Monday, May 4, 2009

v0.7

I generally spent today working on making the gameplay more efficient (you should see very little drop in FPS throughout the game) by improving the enemies' artificial intelligence, as well as improving the blood effects on the walls.  I fixed a couple bugs, such as a god-mode glitch when switching between characters, and I added a full cutscene in the beginning of the game (which can be skipped with ) that outlines the storyline for how you were imprisoned.  Also, I lightened up on the first level, making it a little easier for beginners, and added a help menu by pressing in-game.  This will pop up a little window that will have all of the controls for the game with a small description.

All in all, this was a little bit of a clean-up version, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Known Bugs List:
-Random crashes (very frustrating, I know).
-Catching on walls.
-Enemies catching on walls.
-Sometimes crashes when an enemy hits a mine.
"Problems" that can be seen as bugs but are not:
-Mines not being able to hurt you.
-Some enemies can't hurt you when they attack you as you control them.


Please post any bugs you find, or anything that you'd like to see in Blast!

How You Can Help: I need a musician or composer so that I can start getting a good soundtrack for this game!  Please send me a sample piece of music at c.ullmann@hotmail.com if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment